After your purchase is complete, we will organise for your order to be picked, packed & dispatched as soon as possible. You will receive two emails from Midas Shoes, one confirming your order has been placed and one including a tracking link so you can stay in the loop. Please note - orders containing more than one item may receive more than one tracking number and may be delivered at different times.
AUSTRALIAN DOMESTIC DELIVERY INFORMATION:
Please note the below time frames do not include picking & packing time prior to dispatch.
|Delivery Option||Delivery Time||Cost|
Australian metropolitan areas
|2-4 Business Days||Free|
Express Australian Metro
|1-2 Business Days||$10|
Australian rural areas
|4-10 Business Days||Free|
ADDITIONAL DELIVERY INFORMATION:
- Delivery times may alter from the above depending on the point of dispatch and the selected delivery method. If you have any questions, please contact our Customer Service Team for more information.
- For more information on Australia Post Express Parcels click here
- Your order will be sourced from our warehouse or one of our Midas Shoe stores, or often a combination of both (for orders containing more than one item).
- For orders made on weekends and public holidays, please allow an extra 2-3 days for pick, pack and dispatch.
- We start processing and packing your order as speedily as possible after you click 'Buy Now'. This helps us to send your goods quickly but this also means that we're unable to make changes to your order, including delivery address, changing colours and sizes or removing items.
- We do not deliver to Parcel Lockers or Click & Collect locations.
- If you are not available at your nominated delivery address & the delivery driver deems it as unsafe to Safe Drop the package, the driver drops off your order at the nearest Australia Post for pick up. The driver will leave a note in your mail box to let you know you have missed a delivery and where it can be picked up. This applies to standard Australian deliveries.
- Delivery charges are non-refundable unless the order contained faulty items. For more information, please see our Returns Policy.
- Midas Shoes is committed to providing exceptional customer service and quality products. We endeavour to make sure that all products listed on our website are currently in stock and pricing is true and correct. In the unlikely event that an ordered item isn't available or we are unable to fulfil your order, we will notify you within 3 business days to arrange a full refund.
- For more information on Returns, please see our Returns Policy.
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY INFORMATION:
- For delivery to New Zealand please change your country at checkout to New Zealand from the drop down and a $15 International shipping rate will added to your order.
- All New Zealand orders are exempt from paying Australian GST and this amount will be deducted off your order once you've entered your New Zealand address during checkout.
- Customs, Duties and Taxes information for New Zealand: Orders to New Zealand greater than AUD$200 are likely to incur NZ customs charges and taxes. These charges can be significant and are a minimum of NZD$60. These charges and taxes are subject to change at any time and are dependent on exchange rates and government legislation. Neither Midas nor our couriers have control over these charges. Midas will not declare international orders as a "Gift". For more information go to: http://www.whatsmyduty.org.nz/faq. If you do intend to place multiple orders to avoid paying the excess charges we recommend placing the orders more than 2 business days apart. This avoids the potential of having New Zealand Customs link any 2 shipments and still charge you for customs purposes. You are wholly liable for the payment of all customs charges and taxes. The items will be held and will not be released for delivery until all customs charges and taxes are paid. The order cannot be cancelled or returned to sender if held. All delivery charges are non-refundable unless the order contained faulty items.
- Midas Shoes does not deliver outside of Australia and New Zealand.
Last updated: 24/10/16