how to return
We know that shoes don't always fit so we've made it as easy as possible for you to send something back! Here’s how to return your Midas item:
*** Please note that you will need to have access to a printer to complete your return***
1. Make sure you qualify for a return:
You will qualify for a return if your order meets the following conditions -
- The items purchased are from the Midas E-store at www.midasshoes.com.au
- The items were purchased in the last 30 days
- The items are in their original condition (unmarked, unworn and undamaged)
- The items are in their original packaging or shoe box (we consider this a part of the product)
You can read more about our Returns Policy here.
Midas Shoes does not accept returns after 30 days from the date of purchase.
If any items are not eligible for a refund we will contact you.
2. Initiate your return request & print your return label:
- Please make sure you have your Order ID ready (you will find this on your original order confirmation email) and click here to be taken to our Online Returns Portal. Simply follow the instructions to initiate your return request.
- If you qualify for a free return, once you’ve completed your returns request using the Online Returns Portal, you will receive an email containing a free return label which you should print out and use to post your order back to us.
- If you have logged into your account, you are also able to initiate your return through your account dashboard which lists all your previous orders (click on your name in the top right hand corner to access this). Locate the order you wish to return and click RETURN where you will then be taken to our Online Returns Portal. Simply follow the instructions there to initiate your return.
3. Pack the items:
- Pack the items you want to return into the original packaging or branded shoe box and place it into a sealed postage bag. Place your return label on the outside of the packaging.
- If you purchased sale items or you live in New Zealand, you will need to cover the cost of your return postage.
4. Post it back to us:
- Take the parcel to your local post office where they will then return your shoes to us.
- Please post your return to: Midas Shoes E-Store, 305 Gooch St, Thornbury, VIC 3071.
- Please make note of your return tracking number as our Customer Service team may ask for this if you need to enquire about your return.
We cannot be held responsible if the returned shoes do not arrive at our warehouse, but having tracking information will make it much easier for us to help you should anything go wrong.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How much will it cost me to return an item?
If you purchased a full priced item AND you qualify for a return (see our Returns Policy to check if you qualify for a return), you also qualify to receive a FREE return label. If you purchased sale items or you live in New Zealand, you will need to cover the cost of your return postage. We recommend using Australia Post for domestic parcels. Click here for an estimation of delivery costs.
I checked out as a guest, how should I return my item?
Please make sure you have your Order ID ready (you will find this on your original order confirmation) and click here to be taken to our Online Returns Portal. Simply follow the instructions to initiate your return.
I can’t make it to a Post Office, how can I return my item?
Drop your order at any one of our Midas Boutique Stores where our friendly staff will register your return for you. PLEASE NOTE that your refund will be processed back to the credit card or PayPal account used at the time of purchase by our e-store team within 1-3 business days of the return being registered in-store. Midas Boutique staff are unable to process your refund on the spot.
For a list of Midas Boutiques, click here.
*Note: Unfortunately, due to David Jones store policy, we are unable to accept e-store returns in our David Jones Concession stores.
How long does the return process take?
- It will usually take up to 2-10 working days for the return to come back to the Midas warehouse depending on the method of return.
- During peak trading times including but not limited to Christmas and sale, your return may take slightly longer to process once received into our warehouse.
- When the return is approved for a refund, it will be processed by our Finance team within 3 working days. We'll send you an email at this time to let you know that the refund was carried out. The refund will be credited back to the same credit card or PayPal account that you paid from.
- Once your refund has been processed by our Finance Team, please allow approximately 1 to 7 business days for the funds to appear back into your account, depending on your financial institution.
What if I order both full price and sale product in one transaction, will I still receive a free return?
Yes, you will receive a free return for the full price product that you purchased. You will need to cover the cost of returning the sale product.
What if I order only sale product, can I still return them?
Yes, you can return sale items to us within 30 days but it will be at your expense. We recommend using Australia Post and make sure to ask for a tracking number. You can read more about our Returns Policy here.
I love my order but I bought the wrong size!
If the size isn’t quite right for a product you’ve ordered & you’d like to try and exchange it for another, we recommend that you phone or head in to one of our Midas Boutique Stores to see if they have the alternative size in stock.
Once in-store, if your alternate size is available, our store staff will be able to exchange your order for you. Please note if there is a difference in the value between your orders/ the products you’re exchanging you will need to pay for this in-store at the time of the exchange.
If Midas need to refund you for any difference in value, a cash refund of up to $20 can be processed in-store at the time of the exchange.
If the difference owing to you is greater than $20 our store staff are unable to process this on the spot & will need to register a return with our e-store team for you original order, requiring you to pay for your alternate pair of shoes in full in-store.
PLEASE NOTE that your refund will then be processed back to the credit card or PayPal account used at the time of purchase by our e-store team within 1-3 business days of the exchange being registered in-store.
*Note: Unfortunately, due to David Jones store policy, we are unable to accept e-store returns in our David Jones Concession stores. For a list of Midas Boutiques, click here.
We are unable to facilitate any exchanges online or via returns to our warehouse, this can only be done in-store. If you’d like to return an item, please do so via our Online Returns Portal
I was sent incorrect items!
Whilst we do our best to get it right every time, mistakes happen! If you have received incorrect items to your order, please contact our Customer Service Team via email at: email@example.com, or by phone on 1800 020 089 (AUS) between 8am and 3pm (Melbourne time) or +613 9487 3304 (NZ) between 10am and 5pm (NZ time), Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays).
Please let us know your Order ID (you will find this in your original order confirmation email) and the incorrect items you have received and we will get right onto rectifying the issue for you.
Faulty or damaged shoes?
Midas Returns Policy includes the rights you are entitled to under the Australian Consumer Law.
If your shoes have developed manufacturing faults after they have been worn, please contact our Customer Service Team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone on 1800 020 089 (AUS) between 8am and 3pm (Melbourne time) or +613 9487 3304 (NZ) between 10am and 5pm (NZ time), Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays).
If the item is found to be faulty, Midas shoes will repair, replace or refund your order where appropriate.